Having recommended podcasts before, I now want to recommend Ran Tavori's and Ori Lahav's great (in Hebrew) software development podcast: רברס עם פלטפורמה.
Some of my favorite episodes include:
50. Content acceleration and CDNs
46. Multiple data-centers
45. references in Java
42. Garbage Collection (including myself with a guest appearance)
39. Designing products for the military
25. Data centers
22. Internet products and usability in general
20. Introduction to DJango
17. Key-Value DB products
15. ASP.NET with Yossi Tagori
10. SundaySky real-time video generation
8. think twice before you debug instead of trace
If you know any other good software development podcasts in Hebrew, please comment here to let me and the world know.